The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Island of Nightmares...

+2
Giganotosaurus Carolinii
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Island of Nightmares... Empty An Island of Nightmares... Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

1573 A.D.
Captains Log

Today my crew and I made a strange new discovery, a new Island. I don't know what to call it, but considering its so far away from everything it was obvious that god placed it here so it wouldn't be found. My crew and I will be departing shortly.

After writing a quick log in his journal, the Captain walked on deck.

"Sir! We sent a ship down onto the island. Only one returned. And he's in hysterics. We cant get anything out of him." Said the first-mate at the sight of the Captain.

"Let me speak to him." Said the Captain.

The first-mate led the Captain to the dinning hall near the bottom of the ship, where they found a man being restrained by a few others.

"They killed them! They killed them!" He yelled like he was crazed.

"Tell me, what did you see?" Said the captain in the most soothing way he could.

"I saw lizards, large lizards. Some spit venom, and others would heal when we shot them! Others where huge! Giant towering man eaters with teeth the size of bananas and skulls bigger than me!" The man said, still in hysterics.

"This man has seen Satins spawn...We will set sail now and leave this place for good. Make the islands location, but don't share it. We don't want any more deaths..."

Present Day...

"Emily! I've located some sort of specimen from one of my 'resources'! I need you to examine it!" Said Jack as he brought in a large box covered with newspaper to keep its contents hidden.

"Let me see," Said Emily as she ripped off the covering and revealed a small green what looked like a Compsognathus. "My God! Its a dinosaur! But its not from any books I've seen, it looks like a Compsognathus but has armor and bristles on its back." As she said that the creature shot its bristles from all sides off its body and into the glass, starting to puncture it, scaring Emily.

"Don't worry, it does that." Said Jack as he tapped the glass. Upon the touch, the glass broke and killed Jack by shooting more bristles into him.

"Must have a neurotoxin coating on the bristles!" Yelled Emily as she ran to a phone, but noticed a bristle stuck in her hand. She then, knowing she was going to die, threw lighter fluid on the ground and lit a match. Setting the house on fire to kill the creature also. Before she died she noticed the TV was on and a reporter was interviewing a scientist. The scientist was talking about how he and his co-workers where visiting a new island that they had recently 'discovered'. She watched that before succumbing to the flames...

Rules:
-No killing other people's characters without their permission.
-No godmodding.
-No overpowering.
-Your character doesn't have to be a Dinosaur or person. It can also be a Crocodilian, sea reptile(These live at a large lake in the middle of the Island), Pterosaurus(Must stay on Island) or a separately evolved mammal.
General forum guidelines.

Character sheet:
Name:(If he/she has one)
Species:(Human or super evolved dinosaur)
Pack:(Optional for smaller evolved dinosaurs)
Size:(Max 60ft long, 25ft tall)
Appearance:(Be descriptive, unless you provide a pic)
Bio:(Required)

https://landthattimeforgot.forumotion.com

2An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

I'll join this for sure. Just need to make a form.

3An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Done! Twisted Evil

4An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Name: Tiranica
Species: X.rex
Pack: None. She does have a son tough.
Size: 18.1 meters (59 feet) long, 6.5 meter (21 feet) tall and weighs 16 tons.
Appearance:
An Island of Nightmares... 8037.Mama_5F00_Scarface
Bio: An evolved T.rex, Tiranica and her kind have terrotized the island for milions of years. Tiranica is a large female X.Rex. Once she was attacked by a tank. She managed to destroy it but lost her right eye and the area around her lost eye was scarred forrever.

Edit: New character.
Name: Demon
Species: Tartarusaurus saevus
Pack: None
Size: 8 meters (28 feet) long and weighs 3.2 tons
Appearance:
An Island of Nightmares... Tartarusaurus
Bio: Demon, like all Tartarusaurus, prefers to live at the beach, eating seals, scavenging and eating some unlucky Dinosaurs that attract his attention. Demon is pretty large for his kind, he's kinda playfull to.

5An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Name: Dark Claw
Species: Arthroraptor Sapiens
Pack: N/A
Size: Stands 6 feet tall,tail is 5 feet in length
Appearance: A human like Raptor with Feathers,Claws,And other Raptor Features,short snout.Dark feathers with Lime Green display colors
Bio: He doesn't care much on humans,but he will scare them to get them out of his territory

6An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Tyrantking01

new char
name:Felin
Species:allosaurus venturous
size:60 ft long,25 ft tall and 10 tons
Pack:none,she is looking for a mate
Appearance:An Island of Nightmares... Allosaurus_fragilis
Other:felin wonders alone ,looking for a mate,she is very picky and hard to impress so the mate she is looking for has to be perfect and strong

Last edited by Tyrantking01 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : admin told me to edit)

7An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:new char
size:65 ft long,25 ft tall and 19 tons
Other:felin wonders alone ,looking for a mate,she is very picky and hard to impress so the mate she is looking for has to be perfect and strong
Warning! Oversized! The limit is 60 feet long.

8An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Tyrantking01

size:60 ft long,25 ft tall and 19 tons

9An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Name:T. Supreme
Size:60ft long and 25ft tall
Weighs:21 tons
Species:Super Evolved Dinosaur
Power:Extremely powerful armor and is very flexible, it can bend its body 90 degrees with ease and the ability to change its vision to heat seeking and color like ours.
Bio:The king of the Island. T. Supreme dominates the island. With size and sheer bulk and power he tends to rip challengers in two nothing stands in his way. He tends to fight when mad, and he gets mad easily. By the time he begins the fight, its already over. His name among his friends is "Muscles" and "Death". He's the silent but strong type and tends to keep to himself.

Pic:An Island of Nightmares... T_recks_scale_picture_by_dudeman95-d2yxafr

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

10An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:23 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Name: Talik
Species: Male Denarpika (Super evolved dinosaur)
Pack:Loner
Size: Same as raptors from Jurassic Park
Appearance:
An Island of Nightmares... Rrflood
Bio: A Denarpika (means Tree-Dwelling Raptor), a species of raptor that has evolved to be arboreal. Spends most of his time in the trees, dropping down on unsuspecting small prey. Some of his feathers have stiffened into short quills, making him painful to bite.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

11An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

am i approved?

12An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yes of course.

13An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

ok

14An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 am

Tyrantking01

Tyrantking01 wrote:
size:60 ft long,25 ft tall and 19 tons
accepted?

15An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sure, but I suggest you edit the weight. Real Allo's where about 4 tons. One twice the size would probably weight 8-10

16An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Admin wrote:Sure, but I suggest you edit the weight. Real Allo's where about 4 tons. One twice the size would probably weight 8-10
Actualy, Allosaurus may have been only 1.5 tons and 9 meter long insteed of a 12 meter long, 4 ton gaint.

17An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 am

Tyrantking01

size:60 ft long,25 ft tall and 10 tons

18An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:44 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Name: Thor
Species: Vastatosaurus Rex
Pack: None
Size: 12 meters long, 4.5 meters tall and weighs 10 tons.
Appearance:
An Island of Nightmares... VRex
Bio: Thor is a juvenile Vastatosaurus. Like all V.rexes, he lives alone. He does have a realy attractive territory, however, meaning he has to defend his territory more than most other V.rexes. This means he also has more scars than most other V.rexes.

19An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:11 pm

utahraptor_ostrommaysorum

utahraptor_ostrommaysorum

Name: Naphtum
Species: Nothronopteryx
Pack: lives in a large group of more than 60 nothronopteryx
Size: about the size of a jaybird
weighs: not much
Appearance: covered in brown and blue fearthers, long neck, beak
Bio: the small, arboreal nothronopteryx is descended from therizinosaurs. it has developed powered flight and its arms have evolved into wings. its hind legs are short stubs. eats fruit

20An Island of Nightmares... Empty Re: An Island of Nightmares... Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

utahraptor_ostrommaysorum wrote:Name: Naphtum
Species: Nothronopteryx
Pack: lives in a large group of more than 60 nothronopteryx
Size: about the size of a jaybird
weighs: not much
Appearance: covered in brown and blue fearthers, long neck, beak
Bio: the small, arboreal nothronopteryx is descended from therizinosaurs. it has developed powered flight and its arms have evolved into wings. its hind legs are short stubs. eats fruit
Lol. Everone likes to make giant Dinosaurs to dominate everything, seems like you're different. I like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum