The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life as a Dinosapian OOC

3 posters

What dino should be next in Life as?

Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_lcap0%Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_lcap0%Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_lcap75%Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_lcap25%Life as a Dinosapian OOC I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life as a Dinosapian OOC Empty Life as a Dinosapian OOC Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

For the Aliens of the Life as,who will appear at all Life As /Role Plays

Name:
Ship:
Dino Mix:
Weapons:
Other:

-------------------
Name: Dyna
Ship: X Raptor
Appearance: A Bipedal Dliophosaurus,Pinkish Armor,Blue Eyes,greenish color with dark read markings
Dino Mix: Dilophosaurus
Weapons: Net Gun and Laser
Other: is one of the three Leads

Name: Trike
Ship: V-Cera
Appearance: A Bibedal Triceratops,Brownish Color,dark blue Armor
Dino Mix: Triceratops
Weapons: Net Gun,Laser,and Tri Shot Gun

Name: Eo
Ship: 1-Alpha
Appearance: a Bipedal Eoraptor,about 6 feet tall,Has a Dark Red Skin color,with a Mars Red Armor cover
Dino Mix: Eoraptor
Weapons: Eogun(turns Dinosaurs to Hatchlings,Net Gun,Laser

2Life as a Dinosapian OOC Empty Re: Life as a Dinosapian OOC Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Name: Spinner
Ship: SFV-X
Appearance: Light blue with a single red stripe going from the tip on his snout to the tip of his tail.
Dino Mix: Suchomimus
Weapons: Brute force (And he has a LOT of it, believe me), powerfull jaws, extendable claw gloves, a net gun (Does that count as a weapon?) and a lazer gun.
Other: Spinner is a tyrant. When he says something, it MUST be done, even if his crew sais he shouldn't do it. In combat, he's realy nasty. He prefers melee weapons above ranged weapons, and he has mastered them. He's 2.7 meters tall and weighs 436 kg.

Last edited by Giganotosaurus Carolinii on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

3Life as a Dinosapian OOC Empty Re: Life as a Dinosapian OOC Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Giganotosaurus Carolinii wrote:Name: Spinner
Appearance: Light blue with a single red stripe going from the tip on his snout to the tip of his tail.
Weapons: Brute force (And he has a LOT of it, believe me), powerfull jaws, extendable claw gloves and a lazer gun.
Other: Spinner is a tyrant. When he says something, it MUST be done, even if his crew sais he shouldn't do it. In combat, he's realy nasty. He prefers melee weapons above ranged weapons, and he has mastered them. He's 2.7 meters tall and weighs 436 kg.
ok,approved,but have a net gun

4Life as a Dinosapian OOC Empty Re: Life as a Dinosapian OOC Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Awesome Raptor wrote:
Weapons: Brute force (And he has a LOT of it, believe me), powerfull jaws, extendable claw gloves and a lazer gun.
Oh, ok. I'll change it.

5Life as a Dinosapian OOC Empty Re: Life as a Dinosapian OOC Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 am

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Giganotosaurus Carolinii wrote:
Awesome Raptor wrote:
Oh, ok. I'll change it.
Approve fully =3

6Life as a Dinosapian OOC Empty Re: Life as a Dinosapian OOC Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Can I use Rex? If so...

Name:Jack
DNA mix:Tyrannosaurus Rex
Ship:SFV-X
Appearance:Black with a red streaks going down his flanks, and a white stomach area.
Weapons:Brute force, something nobody else on the ship can match. Powerful jaws and legs. Think the biggest baddest guns, he uses, clean, dismantles, etc. them. So you name a big gun, he uses it.
Other:He's the guy even Spinner doesn't mess with, they tend to have a mutual respect for one another. He's about 3 meters tall and packs a nasty punch in both weapons and hand to hand combat. He has a large combat knife strapped to his chest an likes to clean that in his spare time. He's the strong silent type and keeps to himself mostly, but when he does speak, you'll find he has a thick Russian accent.

https://landthattimeforgot.forumotion.com

7Life as a Dinosapian OOC Empty Re: Life as a Dinosapian OOC Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

its good,accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum