The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Geckos! as pets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Geckos! as pets Empty Geckos! as pets Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 am

utahraptor_ostrommaysorum

I'm not sure how many other people out there keep geckos, but i certinately do. I have 2 leopard geckos and a madagascan day gecko. Does anybody else have any interesting stories or experiences from keeping geckos and other lizards? if so, what species do you/did you have? post away, fellow gecko-keepers! Very Happy

2Geckos! as pets Empty Re: Geckos! as pets Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:50 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

I once had a Cameleon. To bad he died. His tounge got stuck on a piece of wood when he tried to catch a cricket. Crying or Very sad

3Geckos! as pets Empty Re: Geckos! as pets Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:03 pm

awwww, that's really sad. any idea what species of chameleon he was?

4Geckos! as pets Empty Re: Geckos! as pets Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Yeah, I just don't know the english name from the species. DX

5Geckos! as pets Empty Re: Geckos! as pets Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I have a young Mali Uromastix. He's a great lizard. When I feed him crickets he'll hop up on his hind legs and grab it from my hand!When he was really young and afraid of me he accidentally gave me a scar without the end of his spiked tail. He's 3 now. He can live to be 36 or more, so I'm gonna have him for a while. Very Happy

Geckos! as pets Bebeface

https://landthattimeforgot.forumotion.com

6Geckos! as pets Empty Re: Geckos! as pets Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:05 am

nice picture! on the subject of injuries, my leopard gecko frodo bit me instead of the waxworm in my fingers the other week. Surprisingly painful for teeth so small.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum