The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help me.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please help me. Empty Please help me. Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:25 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

I don't realy know where to post this. Anyway, I realy need some help. I made a new sig, but it's not showing up! It's like I never made a sig! Someone, please help me.

2Please help me. Empty Re: Please help me. Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:15 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Giganotosaurus Carolinii wrote:I don't realy know where to post this. Anyway, I realy need some help. I made a new sig, but it's not showing up! It's like I never made a sig! Someone, please help me.

Same thing's happening to me here and on my cryptid forum, so you're not doing anything wrong.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

3Please help me. Empty Re: Please help me. Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Wierd.

4Please help me. Empty Re: Please help me. Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:52 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Maybe is has to do with the fact that these are free forums. If you create your own forum and go into the administrator panel, there's an option to buy new features for your forum, which, of course, anyone who wants to make a forum for free probably won't do.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

5Please help me. Empty Re: Please help me. Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

tklarenb wrote:Maybe is has to do with the fact that these are free forums. If you create your own forum and go into the administrator panel, there's an option to buy new features for your forum, which, of course, anyone who wants to make a forum for free probably won't do.
Ah, that would explain everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum