The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Welcome to Argentina... 95 milion years ago.
This is a land of giants. Giant Sauropods, Giant Theropods, you name it! Now, control 1 or more of these Dinosaurs and experience life in Argentina as it (Probably) was 95 milion years ago..

Credit to Awsome Raptor. His roleplay made me come up with the idea.

Rules:
1No killing other people's characters without thier premision.
2: No godmodding.
3: No overpowering. A Mapusaurus wont grab an Amargasaurus and trow it in the air. It just can't do that.
Animals from a different species can't comunicate with each other unless they're very close relatives. (Example: A Giganotosaurus cna comunicate with a Mapusaurus but it wont understand a word of what a Macrogryphosaurus tries to say to it.)
5: Your character doesn't have to be a Dinosaur. It can also be a prehistoric Crocodile, sea reptile, Pterosaurus or an early mammal.
6: You can play as a Dinosaur that is not in the list below, as long as it lived in the same tima and place.

Forms in the OOC.

2Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:stomped through the forest and all the dinos hiding in the trees scattered or flew away,he roared telling all the dinos to stay away otherwise he would kill them!and he was also calling for a mate

3Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: He heard the roar. It made him think of food on 2 legs. He walked into Talon's direction.

4Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:saw small raptor scatterd he ran after it and bit it ,breaking it's back ,talon threw it's meal up in the air and eat it ,he called again for a mate

5Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Heard the other roar to and wne further into Talon's direction.

6Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon: saddened because he heard no reply from a female he slumped down next to a rock w

7Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Came out of the bushes and just missed with his attack on Talon.

8Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:20 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Whisp and Plume wake up from Talon's roar.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

9Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Tyrantking01

((i g2g now ))
Talon:suprised from saurus's attack he rises up towering over saurus and roars at him

10Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote: ((i g2g now ))
Talon:suprised from saurus's attack he rises up towering over saurus and roars at him
Fail, Sauros is way larger than Talon. He's more than 10 meters long.

Sauros: Rears up, making Talon look tiny. "Hmmm... Meat on 2 legs."

11Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:44 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Whisp and Plume are hungry, so they decide to go hunt.
(Did you guys notice we have a new user? Very Happy )

12Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Tyrantking01

no fail to you! carnotaurus was 6.5ft tall urs is 4.somert

Talon:towered over saurus and looed down at the tiny creature ,he roared i 2g2 now seeya

13Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

(Actually, both Carnotaurus and Ekrixinatosaurus were 3 meters tall, but Carnotaurus WAS a little longer and more massive, so I have to say either Sauros has gigantism or Talon is the winner)

Plume and Whisp find a Buitreraptor and kill it.

14Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture-Wing wandered from tree to tree,looking for a meal

15Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

The Buitreraptor was too small to fill Whisp and Plume, so they went looking for another, and smelled Vulture-Wing!

16Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

tklarenb wrote:(Actually, both Carnotaurus and Ekrixinatosaurus were 3 meters tall, but Carnotaurus WAS a little longer and more massive, so I have to say either Sauros has gigantism or Talon is the winner)
Not true! Ekrixinatosaurus could become 11 meters long, way larger than any other Abelisaurid.

17Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

tklarenb wrote:The Buitreraptor was too small to fill Whisp and Plume, so they went looking for another, and smelled Vulture-Wing!
Vulture-Wing hadn't noticed

18Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Giganotosaurus Carolinii wrote:
tklarenb wrote:(Actually, both Carnotaurus and Ekrixinatosaurus were 3 meters tall, but Carnotaurus WAS a little longer and more massive, so I have to say either Sauros has gigantism or Talon is the winner)
Not true! Ekrixinatosaurus could become 11 meters long, way larger than any other Abelisaurid.

Okay, I found two conflicting sources for this info. Wikidino says it was about 6-8 meters (that's what I looked at first), but Wikipedia says what you just said. Now I'm leaning more in your direction.

19Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Soon Whisp and Plume spotted Vulture-Wing and began to sneak up on him.

20Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture-Wing Leaped down from the tree to get a Drink,glideing to the stream about 1 ft away

21Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

(Buitreraptors didn't glide)
Whisp and Plume hide in some ferns by the stream and get ready to attack.

22Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

tklarenb wrote:(Buitreraptors didn't glide)
Whisp and Plume hide in some ferns by the stream and get ready to attack.
(the new thing is small raptors"glide",idk)
Vulture-Wing looked behind him
"i could have sworn i heard something...."

23Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:09 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Whisp and Plume waited until Vulture-Wing went back to drinking, then jumped out at him.

24Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

"WHAT THE!?"
Vulture-Wing leaped back

25Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:19 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Plume slashed at Vulture-Wing and missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum