The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture wing spreads out his arms to lighten the fall,run to another tree,and gets on a higher branch

102Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Carcharias: He walks around trough the bushes. Then he sees Vulture wing sitting on the branch. He growls at him before phateticly trying to jump high enough to grabs him.

103Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:bites at carchais and near misses him

104Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

"This,is what i get for being small i guess,but it dose have its advantages!"Vulture Wing said Climbing to an even higher branch

105Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:hit the tree and it fell down,he snapped at vulture wing

106Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Carcharias: Roars. "Arg!"

107Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:raors 2x louder than carchais

108Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Carcharias: Roars. "Bring it on!" Only 370 meters away from Talon and adult Mapusaurus hears the roar and responds. It's Carcharias' mother. She quickly goes into Carcharias' direction and roars.

109Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Tyrantking01

((what was bigger mapusaurus or carotaurus?))
Talon:stabs carchais with his spikes

110Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:((what was bigger mapusaurus or carotaurus?))
Talon:stabs carchais with his spikes
Mapusaurus is T.rex sized, so yeah, Mapusaurus was bigger. And even if it wasn't it would still be a more effective killer. It was better designed to kill.
Carcharias: Roars in pain. Not wanting to retreat, he headbutts Talon's neck

111Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Tyrantking01

talon:dodges the bite and bite's his neck

112Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture-Wing ran to the next branch
"im suprized,your so desperate to eat a flea bitten animal not even a quarter of your size"he teased

113Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:talon:dodges the bite and bite's his neck
It's not a bite. He headbutted him, but whatever.

Carcharias: He sees Talon's arm is within his range and bites it. Then his mother arrives, headbutts Talon to the ground and roars. Carcharias quickly walks bahind her and has a 'I'm innocent' face.

I G2G now, I'll cya later.

114Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:roared at vulture wing and bit his arm breaking it,talon raors at carchais and his mother"your son attacked me!"

115Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture-Wing Jumped out of range of the bite
"come on?"Vulture Sighed"why would you eat something as small as me?"

116Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:i don't want to eat you,i just want to kill you!" he knocks down the tree and bites vulture wings tail and arm breaking them so he could not jump off or climb on trees

117Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

(you has no premission)
Vulture-Wing jumps to the next tree
"Why?"Vulture-Wing asked"it's not going to make you more respectable killing me."

118Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:"to my species i will be!" he hits vulture wing with his tail
((i don't need permission unless it is killing them))

119Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

(for some people is Serious injury too >=3,im one of then)
Vulture-Wing was knocked,but still contentious
"no one even Knows Me,and you species wound get respect"He said getting up,stumbling

120Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:36 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Tyrantking01 wrote:Talon:"to my species i will be!" he hits vulture wing with his tail

(I think breaking his arms is a little to extreme, in real life it would likely lead to death, so I think that should fall under asking permission.)

Whisp starts heading back upstream, looking for Plume.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

121Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

tklarenb wrote:
Tyrantking01 wrote:Talon:"to my species i will be!" he hits vulture wing with his tail

(I think breaking his arms is a little to extreme, in real life it would likely lead to death, so I think that should fall under asking permission.)

Whisp starts heading back upstream, looking for Plume.
(I need permission for serious injury too)

122Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Tyrantking01

((ok,ok))
Talon:smells whisp and roars and runs after him "i will bebk little raptor for you!"he says to vulture wing

123Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Whisp continues upstream.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

124Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Tyrantking01 wrote:((ok,ok))
Talon:smells whisp and roars and runs after him "i will bebk little raptor for you!"he says to vulture wing
(bebk?)
"what?"Vulture said,scared for his life

125Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Tyrantking01

(( be back a.k.a bebk)
Talon:sneakily follows whisp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum