The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Rorfald: Sniffs. He picks up Plume's sent and goes after her.

52Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Plume runs from Rorfald and back to her and Whisp's den (a large burrow)

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

53Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Rorfald: He tries smashes his head into the den, trying to make Pluma come out of it.

54Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Plume backs into the den as far as she can and hisses at Rorfald.

55Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Rrfald: Roars before leaving.

56Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture-Wing runs past Whisp&Plume den chasing a lizard

57Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Plume is still hungry, so she follows Vulture-Wing.

58Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture grabs the Lizard,then eats it

59Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Plume pounces at Vulture-Wing.

60Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

I G2g to bed now. I'll cya all tommorow!

61Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 am

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture jumps away
"really,aren't you getting sick of chasing a flea bitten raptor that isn't even a quarter of your own size?"

62Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:35 am

Tyrantking01

Talon:sniffs plume and vulture wing and roars and runs in their direction

63Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Roars at Talon before ramming him.

Edit: I think I G2G. I'll be back later.
Edit the 2'th: I'm back.

64Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 am

Tyrantking01

Talon:his spikes protect him so he holds his ground and his spikes give saurus some minor wounds

65Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:Talon:his spikes protect him so he holds his ground and his spikes give saurus some minor wounds
1: Carnotaurus' spikes are on its head. Not its entire body.
2: Spikes can't protect you from force.

66Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 am

Tyrantking01

1.so ur saying you can't see any spikes exept on his head?because i can Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Carnotaurus_ii_by_dyingquasar-d377ktx

2.no saurus ran into his spikes and that protected him and besides he is strong,im not trying to overpower him,but u ALWAYS get to have the strong guys so yh

67Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:43 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:1.so ur saying you can't see any spikes exept on his head?because i can Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Carnotaurus_ii_by_dyingquasar-d377ktx

2.no saurus ran into his spikes and that protected him and besides he is strong,im not trying to overpower him,but u ALWAYS get to have the strong guys so yh
1: The dangerous spikes are on its head. The ones in Talon's back are just an invention of the artist who drew that. And the stuff on his flanks are just tough scales, not spikes.
2: Sauros rammed Talon. He's not gonna go for the spikes on the head, he's gonna go for the flanks.
3: Hey! Ekrixinatosaurus is not a movie monster. It's a real life animal, the largest Abelisaurid of all. If you want to have a nearly invincible character you can just make an Argentinosaurus. I'm realy sorry to tell you, but Carnotaurus was certainly not the apex predator around.

68Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 am

Tyrantking01

1.whatever!
2.fine!
3.i said you always get the strong guys,when did i say it was a movie monster,now im just getting *Naughty word* so lets just not argue and rp to cheer me up

Talon:got up"wtf!i was just getting lunch!" he steps on plume's tail so she can't run away

Brought to you in part by: Admin

69Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:1.whatever!
2.fine!
3.i said you always get the strong guys,when did i say it was a movie monster,now im just getting pissed so lets just not argue and rp to cheer me up

Talon:got up"wtf!i was just getting lunch!" he steps on plume's tail so she can't run away
3: I was just saying that he's not overpowered. He's just basicly a bigger version of your character. (And he's not even that mutch bigger)

Anyway:
Sauros: "You're my lunch!"

70Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 am

Tyrantking01

opps sorry bump

Last edited by Tyrantking01 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

71Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:53 am

Tyrantking01

Talon:"oh really!"he rams his spikes into saurus(yes the ones on his head)

72Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Roars in pain. Then he bites Talon's neck.

73Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 am

Tyrantking01

Talon:moves his head before he gets bit and his spikes hit saurus's jaw knocking some teeth out(he moved fast)

74Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 am

Tyrantking01

arghhh stupid bug!!!!

75Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Roars again. Then he charges,headbutts Talon, headbutts him again and knocks him on the ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum