The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 am

Tyrantking01

Talon:gets up and bites his neck then twists it,and throws him on the ground and roars

77Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Gets up, bites Talon's neck, lifts him up in the air and trows him on the ground. Then he stands on Talon's left leg, breaking it.

78Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 am

Tyrantking01

OVERPOWER!if he is only a bit bigger how can he throw hi m up in the air?not even a spino could do that!

Talon:roars after saurus bites his neck he bites his lower jaw breaking it

79Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:OVERPOWER!if he is only a bit bigger how can he throw hi m up in the air?not even a spino could do that!

Talon:roars after saurus bites his neck he bites his lower jaw breaking it
1: A bit bigger?
10 meters VS 8 meters. 3.5 tons VS 2 tons. Ekrixinatosaurus is not a little bit bigger.
2: Fail. Abelisaurids weren't bone crushing buldozers. Leave that to the Tyrannosaurids. + Sauros is not just gonna bite and let go. Abelisaurids probably killed the same way as Lions kill big prey. (Well, at least the ones with a wide skull. Carnotaurus doesn't fall in that category) Biting the neck and holding on, sufficating it.
3: Not even a Spino? Spinosaurus is 18 meters long and weighs around 12 tons. I have no doupth that it could trow a 2 ton Carnotaurus in the air.

80Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 am

Tyrantking01

1.YOU SAID HE WAS A BIT BIGGER!!!!OMG!arghhh!
I HATE FLAMING,IT GETS ME PISSED!ARGHHH!!!!
2.WHO FLIPING CARES!
3.WTF I SAID HE BROKE HIS LOWER JAW!HOW THE F DID HE BITE!AND IF THERE NOT BONE CRUSHERS WHY DID U SAY HE CRUASHED HIS LEG!!!ARGHHH!
4. TALON!!!!: RAORED AND GOT OUT HIS GRASP AND SATBBED HIM WITH HIS TAIL IN THE HEART!!!!

81Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:1.YOU SAID HE WAS A BIT BIGGER!!!!OMG!arghhh!
I HATE FLAMING,IT GETS ME PISSED!ARGHHH!!!!
2.WHO FLIPING CARES!
3.WTF I SAID HE BROKE HIS LOWER JAW!HOW THE F DID HE BITE!AND IF THERE NOT BONE CRUSHERS WHY DID U SAY HE CRUASHED HIS LEG!!!ARGHHH!
4. TALON!!!!: RAORED AND GOT OUT HIS GRASP AND SATBBED HIM WITH HIS TAIL IN THE HEART!!!!
1: I don't remember saying he was just a bit bigger.
2: I do, cause you said he broke his lower jaw by biting.
3: Because breaking his lower jaw by biting it would CLEARLY be impossible. BTW: Dinosaurs can bite with a broken lower jaw.
4: Did I say he broke his jeg by biting it? No. I said he broke it by standing on it.
5: Talon can't even stand up.
6: Stabbed? His tail is a very uneffective weapon, especialy when it comes to stabbing.
7: Calm down.
8: You just broke a rule. You just got your first warning.

82Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:41 am

Tyrantking01

8:no i didnt!

9:can we plz stop flaming ,i want to be ur friend not ur enemy

83Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:8:no i didnt!

9:can we plz stop flaming ,i want to be ur friend not ur enemy
8: You did.Stabbing a character in the hearth is a fatal blow. I never gave you premmision to kill Sauros.
9: I'm not flaming. I remained calm the whole time.

84Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

Tyrantking01

8.i was annoyed
9.please,can we just be friends?as u see im easily angered

85Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:8.i was annoyed
9.please,can we just be friends?as u see im easily angered
Sure. I wasn't trying to make you angry. Next time you should research if what your character is doing is possible or not.

86Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 am

Tyrantking01

ok,sorry

Talon:raors and bites saurus's arm

87Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Headbutts Talon as he tries to bite his tiny little arm.

88Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 am

Tyrantking01

Talon:"leave or die!i'm giving a chance,so take it!

89Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:09 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: "I'm bigger than you. + I'm hungry." He headbutts Talon.

90Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 am

Tyrantking01

Talon:"well u aint eating me!eat her!"he grabs plume and shows him saurus

91Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: "To small." He rams Talon's chest.
Edit: I G2G now. I'll cya later.

92Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 am

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

"Do you hear something?"Vulture Wing pointed out

93Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

I' back.

94Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:"fie then!"he runs off in vulture wing's direction

95Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Sauros: Roars at him. "Missed yet another meal!"

96Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:hides behind some rocks

97Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Awesome Raptor

Awesome Raptor

Vulture-Wing Climbs up a near by tree to a branch just above a Carnotaurs height

98Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Tyrantking01

Talon:tries not to roar and bites the branch making vulture wing fall

99Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Tyrantking01

g2g

100Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Late cretaceous Argentina, the RP Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:g2g
Ok, cya!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum