The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Island of Nightmares

+2
tklarenb
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:he is handsome! ,she dodged her and bit her neck

seeya

202Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: Gets out of her grasp. "You just bite?! Just bite?! Ahahahaha! I've never seen an Allosaurid that stupid!" She rams Felin.

203Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

T. Supreme smashes Tiranicas leg with his tail, crippling her and sending her to the floor. "I've come to far...To die now."

https://landthattimeforgot.forumotion.com

204Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: Roars in pain. Then she swings her head at T.Supreme and hits him. "Leave and live!"

205Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Supreme stands up. "You'll die anyway. With a broken leg you wimpy live. You may think you swallowed bone..." he turns his head to look a broken and bleeding spine. " But I'll live. Good luck not surviving."

206Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "Hehe. You realy think a predatory lifestyle is required to survive?! Ahahahaha! It's not! I can scare away almost every single creature on this planet away from its kill. A scavenging lifestyle wont be a problem." She roars at T.supreme.

207Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:follows t.supreme

208Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tirnica: Quickly bites Felin's leg and breaks it. "Hahahahaha!"

209Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:limps wiv t.suprme

210Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: Roars. Then she sniffs. "Aha!" She limps in the direction of the carcas she smells.

211Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

T. Supreme rams into Tiranica breaking a rib. "You think I wouldn't finish the job?" He grabs Tiranica by the neck and holds her down about to crush her neck bones, trachea, voice box, and all the other fun stuff. "I do this with all opponents before I kill them. Heres the deal. If you give me a good reason on why I should let you continues in your existence, I'll drop you and walk away, You don't, or try and attack I'll rip your head clean off your body. Got it?"

212Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "Not today." She quickly stand up, trowing T.supreme of balance then she roars. Then she headbutts T.supreme who already lost his balance, making him fall over. Then she takes a bite out of his back. "You have 2 options. Leave or suffer!"

Edit: I G2G now. I'll cya tommorow.

213Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

T. Supreme kicks Tiranica ((I mentioned he's incredibly flexible)) In the face, and claws out her other eye, while tripping the now blind creature before him. "Game over." He said. This is what he does...

214Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 am

Tyrantking01

felin:roars at tiranica

215Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Admin wrote:T. Supreme kicks Tiranica ((I mentioned he's incredibly flexible)) In the face, and claws out her other eye, while tripping the now blind creature before him. "Game over." He said. This is what he does...

Stop, stop, stop. You made my chatacter blind without my premission?! How would you like it if I ripped of one of your character's legs? I'm guesing you wouldn't like it. That's what they call a injury for life, it won't heal. Legs don't regrow. Eyes don't regrow either. A Tyrannosaurus (or any predatory Dinosaur for tht matter) can't survive without both legs or any eyes. So, making my character blind is basicly killing her. You don't have my premissio to. So, undo that.

Anyway,
Tiranica: Stands up, bites T.Supreme's lower jaw and crushes it. As T.Supreme screams in pain, Tiranica rams his flanks, making him not only fall over, but also roll down the hill and land in a mudy pool. (He's not dead, tough) "I hope you've learned 1 thing, T.Supreme. Alway be carefull. Size is not everything. You cannot rely on the outcome of previous battles to win, that's the mistake you made. I hope you learned from your mistake."

216Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:09 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I may be injurrrred, but I'm not out." He says with a more guttaral voice. "You may think you''ve beaten me, but your far from. He says ands he rolls over, gets up, and smashes into Tiranica that she's off the ground. He's still going, smashing Tiranic off the ground. ((Much like the Allosaurus did to the Ceratosaurus in Jurassic fight club)) shattering he rips like chicken bones. "You'll livvge" he says again with his guttural voice((Because of his jaw)) and walks away from a battered and beaten Tiranica.

217Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:23 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Admin wrote:"I may be injurrrred, but I'm not out." He says with a more guttaral voice. "You may think you''ve beaten me, but your far from. He says ands he rolls over, gets up, and smashes into Tiranica that she's off the ground. He's still going, smashing Tiranic off the ground. ((Much like the Allosaurus did to the Ceratosaurus in Jurassic fight club)) shattering he rips like chicken bones. "You'll livvge" he says again with his guttural voice((Because of his jaw)) and walks away from a battered and beaten Tiranica.
You know he is a couple of hunderds of meters down, right? He's not gonna get back in 1, 2, 3.

218Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:helps t.supreme by biting tiranica's neck

219Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "Idiot. You just brought your neck in my jaw's range." She bites Felin's neck and trows her on the ground. "You have a lott to learn."

220Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

While Tiranica was distracted T. Supreme mad his way up the hill. "I may be injurrrred, but I'm not out." He says with a more guttaral voice. "You may think you''ve beaten me, but your far from." He says and smashes into Tiranica so hard that she's off the ground. He's keeps going, smashing Tiranic off the ground. ((Much like the Allosaurus did to the Ceratosaurus in Jurassic fight club)) shattering her rips like chicken bones. "You'll livvge" he says again with his guttural voice((Because of his jaw)) and walks away from a battered and beaten Tiranica.

221Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:follows t.supreme

222Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "We'll meet again. Then we'll see who is so 'Supreme'."

223Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:roars at her and joins t.supreme

224Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: Roars back. Then she stands up. "Death is standing right in front of you."

225Island of Nightmares - Page 9 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:leave us alone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum