The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Island of Nightmares

+2
tklarenb
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

51Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Dmon: Roars at Talik before walking to the edge of the water. Then he waits... And waits... Suddently he grabs an Amonite ad trrows it on the land.

52Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Talik looks back at the weird object. It's like nothing he's ever seen before. It's too geometrically shaped.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-tklarenb%7C500646496436

53Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

((Its present day. Amonites are extinct, and their closest relatives live deep in the ocean))

https://landthattimeforgot.forumotion.com

54Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Oh, whoops. I tought since there where Dinosaurs there would be Ammonites to. Lets replace the Ammonites with normal squids.

Demon: Grabs another Squid out of the water and trows it on Talik's head. "Haha!" then he grabs starts eating from the first Squid.

55Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Talik throws the squid back at Demon and then sees there's strange creatures ON the object. "That's weird," he thinks.

56Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Demon: Catches the Squid in his mouth and swallows it. "Come on! Have a sence of humour!

57Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 pm

tklarenb

tklarenb

Talik looses interest with the pink creatures on the object and hops back into the forest.
(gtg, see you later! Very Happy )

58Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Demon: Notices the pink shapes to. "Huh?"

Edit: I G2G now. I'll cya tommorow.

59Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

T. Supreme thunders through the trees, and onto the beach. Demanding attention off the pink creature on the boat. With his height, he can see farther, so he gets a better view of the boat.

On the boat...

"Dr. Simmons...You may wanna have a look at this..." said Dr. Smith
"Thank you Kayla." said Dr. Simmons as he took the binoculars from Dr. Smith. "I don't believe my eyes! A living dinosaur! If we captured it we could make billions!" Dr. Smith was starting to get excited also, they just discovered a living breathing dinosaur, and two other what looks to be prehistoric creatures on the beach. What else would the island hold?...

60Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 am

Tyrantking01

Name:Terror
species: zaentosaurus rex(super evolved dino)
pic:Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Z_rex_transformation_chapter_1_by_element_dragonx-d3bkks3
bio:he is fast strong and like a normal t-rex but he gor upgraded he now is bigger rmoured but he is heavy and slow but u would not want to get in the way of this big guy!

ok i changed it

Last edited by Tyrantking01 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

61Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Accepted, but please change him a little by species. The best part of this forum is you have to come up with your own name and species. Also, please change his abilities, he seems to the perfect creature. Mine is strong, but his weakness is since he's so big, he's not very fast.

62Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Demon: He decides to swim towards the wierd object.

63Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Tyrantking01

Terror suddenly hit the boat ,making it shake .he roars.

((i forgot to mention,terror can swim))

64Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:Terror suddenly hit the boat ,making it shake .he roars.

(Godmodding alert!)

65Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Tyrantking01

Giganotosaurus Carolinii wrote:

(Godmodding alert!)
((how!!!!!!i sID HE HAS A WEAKNESS!))

66Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:
Giganotosaurus Carolinii wrote:

(Godmodding alert!)
((how!!!!!!i sID HE HAS A WEAKNESS!))
He's bigger, faster and more agile then a T.rex. +He's armoured and can swim perfectly, yet he looks basicly like and oversized T.rex. No, just no. That's impossible.

Edit: Nevermind about the speed part. But stil, he's near perfect.

67Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Tyrantking01

((omg it supposed to be realdinos and besides when did i say he can swim perfectly?anyway lets stop arguing please, id ont want to argue with you))

68Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:((omg it supposed to be realdinos and besides when did i say he can swim perfectly?anyway lets stop arguing please, id ont want to argue with you))
Just downgrade him a bit.

69Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Tyrantking01

i have!he is armoured and agile but can't swim properly and his not so fast,so yh lpease stop arguing and let's rp

70Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:i have!he is armoured and agile but can't swim properly and his not so fast,so yh lpease stop arguing and let's rp
Something armoured is't exectley agile, but whatever.

Demon: Goes underwater and sneaks up an Terror.

71Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Tyrantking01

please can u post demon's sheet?
Terror :emerged out the sea and on to the land so he is visible to the crew on the boat

72Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tyrantking01 wrote:please can u post demon's sheet?
Terror :emerged out the sea and on to the land so he is visible to the crew on the boat
I posted his sheet in the OOC.

Demon: *Sigh.* Goes to deeper water.

73Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Tyrantking01

Terror:rors wanting to attract attention

74Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: And Terror got attention! Tiranica walks out of the forrest and roars at him.

75Island of Nightmares - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Tyrantking01

Terror:gets in a fighting stance"leave!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum