The Land that Time Forgot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Land that Time Forgot. This is forum mainly focused on dinosaurs, but other subjects can be added upon request. Notice:MEMBERS NEEDED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Island of Nightmares

+2
tklarenb
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "Us? YOu realy think he's gonna f**k you?! Are you stupid? That's anti nature. You're not even closely related to him!"

227Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:shutup!time will tell ,now go away!

228Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: ""Time will tell." Hahahaha! Seriously? Even if he f**ks with you, there won't be any babies."

229Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:who cares get lost

230Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "I'll tell you who cares: Nature."

231Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:just coz u cnt get any1 to f**k u dosent mean u have to pick on me now get lost u ugly cow!

232Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "I gues you never saw my mate, who I killed not very long ago, and my son."

233Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:nice story

234Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: "Story?! Alexander!"
A young X.Rex jumps out of the bushes and says: "Mom? Why did you call me?"
Tiranica: "This b*tch thought you didn't exist."
Alexander: "Oh."

235Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:meh ,she walks with t.supreme

236Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Tiranica: Sticks her toughe out at Felin. Then she walks away.

237Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

((How can Tiranica walk? Her ribs are shattered ))

"I walk alone."

https://landthattimeforgot.forumotion.com

238Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:"oh,please i will be a great helper to you" she aid "and a great girlfriend"she thought to herself

239Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Admin wrote:((How can Tiranica walk? Her ribs are shattered ))

"I walk alone."
Oh, yeh. Right.

Tiranica: "Lex, could you please get some food for momy, it's kinda difficould for me to stand up now.
Alexander: "Ok, mom." He catches a 3 meter long Lizard and drops it in Tiranica's massive jaws.
Tiranica: "Thank you." She licks him.

240Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I'm alright. Thanks anyway."

241Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Thor: He walks around near the edges of his territory. "Aha! Die you little Raptor!" He chases a Raptor away.

242Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

T. Supreme continues on his own back to his cavern, but has to cross through the jungle known as Thors turf, but he doesn't know this... "More Island to concur...I'll worry about it when I'm healed..."

243Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Thor: Hears T.supreme. He runs in his direction. "Hey! This is private property!"

244Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Your talking to the guy who owns 98% of this Island. The other 2% being this place. I don't intend to stay. Now move or I will make you move." He said as he switched his vision to inferred to scan the area of other pack members. He found none

Meanwhile...

The scientists have docked their boat on shore and are measuring the size of T. Supreme's footprints
"Amazing! By the size and depth of these footprints, this animal could quite possibly be the largest carnivorous animal to ever live!"

245Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Demon: Comes out of the water with a Fish in his mouth and sees the scientists. He roars at them.

Thor: "Fine, just go."

246Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:follows t.supreme"please i would like to help you"

247Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"No! I live on my own! I hate the idea of having to watch another's tail why I fight. I am the king of the island, I refuse to go soft. I am a loner."

248Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Giganotosaurus Carolinii

Demon: Slowly walks closer to 'the strange creatures'.

Thor: "King? I'd like to see you beat every single specimen of my kind."

249Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Tyrantking01

Felin:sigh "ok"she begins to walk off

250Island of Nightmares - Page 10 Empty Re: Island of Nightmares Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Fine." T. Supreme headbutts Thor easily sending him off the ground[i]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum